Watch our new commercial!
Healthy Family FunFest draws about 3,500
Fun, health education and quality family time were had at this year’s free Health Family FunFest held Sunday, Feb. 22 at the Aqua Turf Club in Plantsville. The event, attended by about 3,500 people, featured varied health screenings, health information and demonstrations. Healthy Family FunFest was presented by Central Connecticut Senior Health Services, the Southington-Cheshire Community YMCA and The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial. Main sponsors included Health New England, Bradley H. Barnes & Leila U. Barnes Memorial Trust at Main Street Community Foundation, Bristol Press, Connecticut Prime Time and New Britain Herald.
Hartford HealthCare (HHC) is committed to providing high-quality care and services to the Southington community. We are developing a plan with the community to expand access to care, and the Bradley Memorial campus is a key component of this plan.
Working together, we can best provide the most appropriate health care services and programs at the Bradley Memorial campus.
Look here for regular updates.
Our Commitment to a Healthy Southington
- The Emergency Department is staying at Bradley.
- We are growing medical services in Southington, providing more programs for patients and more jobs.
- We are engaging the community in an inclusive planning process to best serve Southington’s health needs now and into the future.
- Read more
- Mar. 2015: Special Procedures Unit: Expertise and convenience
- Feb. 2015: Healthy Family FunFest Sunday, Feb. 22
- Jan. 2015: Hospital provides $2,500 sponsorship to Southington Library
- Dec. 2014: Emergency medicine and Southington: A perfect fit for Dr. Eric Hobert
- Nov. 2014: The Bradley ER: Building a Healthy Southington, 24x7
- Oct. 2014: Inaugural Issue
- Dec. 04: Healthy Aging
(Meriden Record-Journal editorial by Trish Walden)
- Nov. 16: A Commitment - In Partnership with Southington
(Meriden Record-Journal editorial by Lucille Janatka)
- Sep. 22: HHC’s commitment to a healthy Southington
(Letter to Southington Residents from Lucille Janatka)
- Feb. 19: Healthy Family FunFest on track, regardless of weather
- Feb. 16: Healthy Family FunFest to include health screenings
- Feb. 9: Healthy Family FunFest showcases "Aging Well"
- Feb. 6: Healthy Family FunFest seeks youth volunteers for Feb. 22 event
- Feb 3: Healthy Family FunFest features fun for children
- Dec. 22: Hospital provides $2,500 sponsorship to Southington Library
- Oct. 29: Southington Surgery Center exceeds expected number of surgeries in first month; Community open house held Oct. 29
- Sep. 3: HHC Provides More Time for Decisions on Bradley
- Aug. 6: HHC details plan for a “New Bradley”
Hartford HealthCare Family Health Center, Southington
HHC plans to create a new Family Health Center to provide needed primary care and other non-emergency health services at 462 Queen St.
- Visit our "Healthy Southington" Facebook page
- You can reach us via email at BradleyFuture@hhchealth.org
|Bradley Community Advisory Council|