Bradley Community Advisory Council
Hartford HealthCare is committed to providing high-quality care and services to the Southington community. We are developing a plan with the community to expand access to care, and the Bradley Memorial campus is a key component of this plan.
Working together, we can best provide the most appropriate health care services and programs at the Bradley Memorial campus.
Look here for regular updates.
Hartford HealthCare’s Commitment to a Healthy Southington
- The Emergency Department is staying at Bradley.
- We are growing medical services in Southington, providing more programs for patients and more jobs.
- We are engaging the community in an inclusive planning process to best serve Southington’s health needs now and into the future.
- Read more
Healthy Southington Newsletter
Oct. 2014: Inaugural Issue
- Sep. 3: Hartford HealthCare Provides More Time for Decisions on Bradley
- Aug. 6: Hartford HealthCare details plan for a “New Bradley”
You can reach us via email at BradleyFuture@hhchealth.org.